STDs or Sexually transmitted diseases are induced by infections that are transferred from one individual to amid sexual contact. The virus/bacteria that cause STDs may pass from individual to individual in semen, vaginal or other bodily fluids or blood.
Sometimes these diseases can be communicated nonsexually, for example: common needles, blood transmission or from mother to baby amid pregnancy or birth. The risk of getting STDs will be expanded by having more than one sexual partner and also captivating in sexual acts with the individual who has more than one sexual partner.
A few of the widely recognized STDs are gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis and herpes. Maximum STDs influence both male and female, however, in most cases the health issues they cause can be more serious for female. STDs are a severe health issue. On the off chance that left untreated, a few STDs can bring about permanent harm, for example infertility and even death.
Symptoms of STDs
The symptoms of Sexually Transmitted Diseases changes with the form of contamination, yet they normally include:
- Release from the vagina or penis
- Pain experienced while urinating or while having sexual intercourse
- Itching around the genitalia
- There may be blisters around the genital area
- General symptoms include body and muscle aches, weakness, swollen lymph nodes and fever
- Chancre wounds that are generally painless. Red sores present around the anus, throat, tongue, mouth or genital area
- Pain in and around the anus.
- There may likewise be delicate, flesh colored-warts around the genital area.
- In individuals with HIV disease, tiredness, recurrent infections, weight loss and night sweats may show
- There might be a scaly rash over the soles of the feet and the palms of the hand
Numerous individuals can be influenced with an STD without encountering any visible indications. This simply implies that having safe sex is important if you want to prevent STD contamination.
If you are looking for consultation on STDs, then New York Multi Medical Care is the best option to go with. We have experienced professional dedicated in providing effective treatment and guidance to treat STDs. Schedule your appointment today!